This is a part of our #TravelFinds series, an advocacy where we make your move to a traveling lifestyle easier and more affordable by linking you to travel promos and irresistible deals we find everywhere, going anywhere!
- Malasag Eco-Tourism Village Cottage. Look at that view! (photo from Wikimapia)
So you’ve been meaning to go to The City of Golden Friendship, try white water river rafting, drive cross-country to Bukidnon, and ferry your way to Camiguin, but don’t know where and how to begin?
Steps made easy!
- Begin by booking a promo fare via Cebu Pacific!
- For a unique, ambient place to stay, we found this deal! Go ahead and book it!: 2D/1N Stay at Gardens of Malasag Eco-Tourism Village, CDO P1295
- Reserve your slot for the river rafting here
- If you have family/friends to visit in CDO, well and good, if not, rent a car here for your cross-country road trip to the majestic Bukidnon!
- Ferry away to Camiguin from CDO by following easy transpo instructions from the Pinay Solo Backpacker
5 easy steps and you’ve conquered Northern Mindanao + Camiguin!
To book and reserve a Malasag Eco-Tourism Village superior cottage for 2, click the link!
You’re welcome! Enjoy one of my favorite cities in the Philippines, Cagayan De Oro Citeeeeeee!