Rainy days are over! It’s time to bring out your sunblock, tanktops and sunglasses, call out your friends and get ready to bike around Manila… Yes, bike! Because Bambike has something great to offer those who’d want to see and get to know more about Manila.
And they’re giving Travel Finds followers and readers a discount!
What is Bambike Ecotours?
Bambike Ecotours Intramuros is an exciting and educational ecotourism activity in the heart of Manila’s old walled city of Intramuros. Guests will be riding through the streets on bamboo bikes that have been handmade by Gawad Kalinga villagers here in the Philippines. Tourists will be led around the area, getting to cover more ground than if on a walking tour and having a more interesting experience than if going around on a calesa.This ecotour will both teach visitors about Philippine history and make them feel like kids again.
Travel Finds x Bambike Collaboration
It was one fine day at 98B Saturday Future Market in Escolta when Mr. Bryan Benitez-McClelland, the founder of the Bambike, walked in, looking for some local artist stuff. Few minutes later, he came to our booth to give some flyers about this “Bambike” initiative. And an idea popped, since Travel Finds celebrates local ingenuity, it is perfect collaboration — a travel component (Manila tour) and a locally-made product working together with a travel shop that supports local products and encourage passion for travel.
With this, Bambike gives out P200.00 discount to all Travel Finds readers and followers!
INTRAMUROS EXPERIENCE TOUR
Tour times: 10 am & 3 pm
(Please arrive 30 min before tour departure.)
Trip Duration: about 2.5 hours
Price per person: PHP 1200 (includes Bambike & helmet rental, entrance fees, and a bottle of water).
Get this here for only PHP1000.
1 hour custom tours are available
Choose your own adventure
Price starts at PHP 600 per person
Please inquire for details and reservations
Get this here for only PHP400.
PERKS OF JOINING BAMBIKE ECOTOUR
1. Travel experience – Yes, you’ve been out of town or even out of the country, but have you really took the time to explore your own city and to see what it offers? Bambike will give you a one-of-a-kind tour of Manila’s historical places without having to walk.
2. Unique Barkada Activity – Are you tired of doing the same thing with your friends everytime you get together? Guess what, Bambike gives you an alternative for the shopping-eating-chatting routine. You can go out without having to spend too much! You can bike and discover Manila together. And get to know other people too!
3. Exercise – You realize biking is a form of exercise, right? So, where else can you find an activity where you can tour around the city, hang out with your friends and at the same time do some cardio? Bambike is giving you all the advantage.
4. Help and support – Bambike is a company that is interested in helping out people and the planet, dedicated to social and environmental stewardship. Their goal is to do better business and to make the greenest bikes on the planet.
5. Photo Opportunity – For sure, you will have an opportunity to capture places that might be forgotten or even unknown to people. Unleash your photography skills and share it to everyone.
Social Media sites: